Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bummer

So I had an extreme hair fail tonight. I tried my friend's hair style (which I have previously posted a pic of. Ill link to it later) except she did a roll tuck and I figured I'd flat twist (which is how the style is SUPPOSED to be done. My friend just can't flat twist). BAD IDEA!

I spent 3 hours and only got half my head done. My arms were killing me and when I took a pic of the back to look at it, it was all messed up! So then I spent another hour trying to think of ways to fix it. In the end, I just ended up putting it in a puff for bed. I have service tomorrow. Either ill try for a roll tuck and pin style or ill go back to my faithful ol' two strand twists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...