Thursday, April 19, 2012

Scream, Shout, and Twist Out!!

Monday evening I decided that I wanted to do a twist out on my hair. I washed it with V05 shampoo and then used my trusty Suave Naturals conditioner.

This is the freshly washed hair:


I sectioned my hair, spritzed with water, and applied my Shea butter/Vitamin E oil mix (need to go to the store soon and replenish my supplies. I'm all out of jojoba oil). I twisted my hair into medium sized twists but then flat twisted two twists going across my hairline. This is the finished result:



I then wore the twists under a grey knit cap for a few days, mostly just because I didn't want to take the twists out until today and also because the last couple days have been really busy so I haven't had time to really do my hair. Here is the style:



I took the twists out today. I sprayed some Curls Lavish Curls Moisturizer into my hands and ran it across my twists and then slowly unraveled and separated. I think it came out nicely!



<3 Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...