Friday, May 18, 2012

Making Hard Decisions

I'm halfway through my No Puff Challenge and I've been doing AMAZING!!! I'm using protective styles, washing my hair and trying to keep it moisturized. which brings me to two issues: 1. My hair is like straw and I don't know if I can fix it, and 2. The ends are so damaged that I don't know if I can fix it.

Using the LOC method when I washed my hair the other day really seemed to help. I had only finished the twists in the front when I won't to bed and when I got up the next day, the undone portion of hair was still very soft and moisturized (I also sleep in a satin bonnet). I figure that this is a step in the right direction for fixing problem one of my hair. Which brings me to problem 2. These raggedy, dry, brittle, single strand knot filled ends. They need to be cut. DESPERATELY!! The only problem with that is that I need to cut off at LEAST 2 inches but probably more like 4-5 just because of how uneven my hair is (at it's shortest point that's not from breakage it goes to my earlobes but at it longest point in the back, it's BSL). I feel like I want to BC again now that I know so much more about how to take care of my hair. Plus, having that short hair would feel awesome this summer. But my hubby would have a heart attack if I did that so I'll have to cut the ends, but by but. After I'm done with these twists I'll probably stretch my hair and then straighten it so that I can have my ends cut. Hopefully this will help me along my journey to healthier hair!:-)

<3 Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...